Assessment Instruction 03 of 2020 - MARKER APPLICATION FORM 2020
Assessment Instruction 02 of 2020 - Check List on previously approve Concessions
Assessment Intruction 01 of 2020 - AET Registration of Candidates
Assessment Instruction No. 21 of 2019 - Advertisement for E-cm-im for grade 12 2021 -2023
Examination Instruction 24 of 2020 - Top Learners
Examination Instruction 23 of 2020 - Change of Subject
Examination Instruction 23 of 2020 - Re-write of LOCAT
Examination Instruction 17 of 2020 - NSC - SC Admission letters and Timetable 2020
Examination Instruction 16 of 2020 - SBA Marksheets 2020 NSC
Examination Instruction 15 of 2020 - Prep results 2020
Examination Instruction 12 of 2020 - Writing of PREP exams
Examination Instruction 8 of 2020 - Prelim of NSC examinations
Examination Instruction 07 of 2020 - Prep Timetable 2020 NSC
Examination Instruction 06 of 2020 - NSC 2019 Certificates
Examination Instruction 01 of 2020 - Discontinuation of MEO
Examination Instruction 02 of 2020 - Audit of Grade11 Promotion Schedules
Examination Instruction 03 of 2020 - Writing of May-June 2020 NSC - SC examinations
Examination Instruction 04 of 2020 - GRADE 12 NOVEMBER/DECEMBER NSC ENTRIES FOR 2020
Examination Instruction 25 of 2019 - Release of the October/November 2019 Grade 12 Results
Examination Instruction 24 of 2019 - Release of 2019 Gr 12 Result
Examination Instruction 23 of 2019 - Subject Change, 8th Subject
Assessment Instruction No. 12 of 2019 - Monitoring of 2019 Examinations
Examination Instruction 22 of 2019 - MEO Subject Selection
Examination Instruction 21 of 2019 - Commitment of Grade 12 candidates and parents
Examination Instruction 20 of 2019 - LO CAT Rewrite
Examination Instruction 19 of 2019 - Conduct of NSC Examinations
Examination Instruction 18 of 2019 - Signing of Pledge
Examination Instruction 17 of 2019 - for admission letters
Examination Instruction 16 of 2019 - NSC SBA marksheets
Examination Instruction 15 of 2019 - Gr 10 and 11 November Time
Examination Instruction 14 of 2019 - Guidelines on Administration
Examination Instruction 13 of 2019 - NSC GR 12 PREP EXAM
Examination Instruction 12 of 2019 - SC 2019 Results of NSC Can
Examination Instruction 11 of 2019 - SC Results and Registration
Examination Instruction 08 of 2019 - FINAL GRADE 12 NSC PREPARATORY EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
Examination Instruction 07 of 2019 - NSC pre-lim 2
Examination Instruction 06 of 2019 - Writing of Examinations & Marking of scripts
2019 NSC EXAM RESULTS: GENERAL INFORMATION
- The results reflected on the DBE website are the results of the 2019 National Senior Certificate examination.
- The Statement of Results is available at the school/exam centre where the candidate wrote.
- Some candidate's results may be excluded from the results published on this website because of technical reasons. If a candidate's results do not show, the candidate should please enquire at the centre where they wrote or district/provincial office.
- The Department of Basic Education reserves the right to change any of the information published on this website.
Link: 2019 Exam Results
FAQs on Examinations
When will the final National Senior Certificate examination be conducted?
From October to December of each year.
Must a learner register to write the final National Senior Certificate examination?
Yes, before 15 March of the year that a learner will sit for the final examination. All subjects to be written, including those from approved assessment bodies must be registered.
Who is eligible to write the National Senior Certificate examination?
- Current Grade 12 learners
- Anyone whose School-based Assessment validity has not expired may register as a part-time candidate for the NSC examinations. The School-based Assessment validity expires after 3 years from the date the candidate first wrote the NSC exams.
What are the minimum requirements for a candidate to obtain a National Senior Certificate?
The minimum requirements are:
- Achieve 40% in three subjects, one of which is an official language at Home Language level and 30% in three subjects.
- Provide full evidence in the SBA component in the subjects offered